- Toyota and Mitsuiya Sensei Trained and served for more than two years as a key person in the Bluegrass Automotive Manufactures Association.
- Subject Matter Expert to the Lean Special Projects Team, an association of National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST) recognized experts, who are focused on standardizing lean consulting practices to small to mid-sized manufacturers.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Technology with a concentration on Operations from the University of Southern Maine.
- Co-Inventor for US Patent 20060242005; a comprehensive method to train and aid manufacturers in identifying inefficiencies in product manufacturing process and in improving such process.
- Transferred tools and techniques to conduct improvement activities to more than 200 facilitators including in-house resources as well as third party consultants.
- Developed training materials, vetted training/facilitation professionals, and prepared the facilitators to work at client locations with the highest professionalism.
- Thousands of people have participated in lean simulations and Focused Improvement Workshops utilizing tools and following a system that John has developed.
- Facilitated US Government program to completely modernize the national maritime distress communications system; introduced lean and six sigma principals through the entire program life-cycle that produced $50 million and 15 years of cost and schedule overrun avoidance.
- Facilitated Executive Planning Sessions (EPS) for the Submarine and Aircraft Carrier Overhaul and Repair community that included executives from all four public Naval Shipyards, as well as executives from two private shipyards which set the priority and focus for process improvement activities.
- Enterprise Transformation
- Supplier Development and Supply Chain Integration
- Innovation, Lean, Six Sigma & Quality Management Systems
- Research & Development
- Technology Transfer & Commercialization
- Customer/Industry/Government Relations
- Partnership & Channel Development
- Program, Project & Account Management