Programs & Projects
Generate momentum for a positive change so clients can realize the performance improvements desired.
- Enterprise Transformation - align people, process and technology with the business vision of executive management and investors.
- Supplier Development - mature Enterprise Transformation within key and critical suppliers of prime vendors, including filling interim management roles.
- Supply Chain Integration - focus on the improvement of flow in-between customer and supplier relationships.
- Innovation - from concept development through to commercialization of incremental, next generation, evolutionary or revolutionary new products and services. Innovation is a process.
- Lean & Six Sigma - focus on what the customer values, systematically identifying and eliminating the cause of process waste & variation in the pursuit of product defect elimination.
- Inventory Management - controls MRO and materials consumed in the production of a product, but not found on the bill of materials. Eliminates the "hidden factory" of inventory cost.
- Simulations & training - training to support a paradigm shift for employees from traditional to World Class organizations.
- Assessments – Client/investor facilities, equipment and processes to set a baseline for profit and growth potential including preventative maintenance program review
- Planning - ensure your project, program or transformation is planned with the benefit of lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid including preventative maintenance program design
- Implementation - work with expert professionals that transfer their knowledge by doing the work "with" you and not "to" you. We roll up our sleeves and become an extension of our client’s industrial engineering efforts including: Machinists, millwrights, welders, fabricators, riggers, mechanics and laborers. We increase client “bandwidth” to complete projects on a timely basis.
- Interim Management – Fill operations management positions until permanent management team members are hired and integrated into the management system
- Measurement - "management gets what management measures," ensure you measure the things that will drive behaviors to achieve the desired results.
- Industrial Engineering – Understanding baseline conditions, calculating future/desired conditions and providing resources and management services to achieve desired conditions. Provide business case for capital expenditures as well as process improvement activities.
- Program & Project Management - Planning, organizing and managing resources (internally and externally) for the successful completion of client work.
- Authorized Integrator of CribMaster Products – Design the inventory management system to meet MRO material and tooling readiness to eliminate downtime while controlling material and tool cost.
- Manufacturing - Aerospace, Defense, Ship Building & Refurbishing, Packaging, Textiles, Metal Fab, Wood, Plastics, Food, Beverage & Other
- Services - Insurance, Advertising, Marketing, Entertainment & Other
- Government - Federal: Defense, Commerce, Housing, Energy, Labor & State
- Health Care - Hospitals, Emergency, Inpatient, Outpatient, Surgery, Physician & Systems
- Construction - Building, Industrial, Civil, Construction Management, Design & Architecture